A Healthy Vegan Recipe
by Zoe Davis
Raw White Chocolate Apricot Bliss Balls
OH-MY-GOD! That’s what I cried when I first tasted this amazing tasty delight. Melted white chocolate with almonds, apricots and coconut, delicious...
They taste almost exactly like what a Summer Roll should taste like, and they are sugar free! You will feel like you’ve discovered the 12 secret herbs and spices, but oh so much better.
Preparation time: 10 minutes (almonds soaked for a minimum of 3 hours prior).
Makes 12 balls.
Use organic ingredients wherever possible, especially with the apricots.
¼ cup of melted cacao butter
½ cup of apricots
½ cup soaked almonds
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ tspn vanilla extract
Pinch of Himalayan salt
1. Using a food processor, blend the apricots, almonds, vanilla and salt until well combined.
2. Place mixture into a bowl and gradually stir in the cacao butter and add the coconut, mix well with a wooden spoon.
3. Roll into small balls and roll in coconut.
4. Chill in the fridge or serve at room temperature.
These won’t last long in any company, allow at least 3 or 4 balls per person.
Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. Maybe you have a variation you would like to share here.
Yours in white chocolate bliss, Zoe xo
Access Octomono Masonry Settings
Sharing the Universe
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 -2023
Adapt & Overcome - Jupiter in Capricorn 2019/2020
Subconscious Immunity - New Moon in Aries
Find The Flow Within - Full Moon in Libra April 2020