A Self-Healing Activity for manifesting in the New Year
Setting New Year Intentions
by Zoe Davis
As we move into the New Year it's natural to want to set new intentions, however many of us set intentions that are doomed to fail right from the onset, usually because the intentions are not coming from the right place or they have no relevance.
For good intentions to succeed they have to be relevant and also inspire passion and determination, without these qualities an intention is sure to be forgotten in no time. The best way to create sure fire intentions is to work out what's important for you, and to do that you simply have to consider what are you enjoying and how can you make it better!
Below is a sequence of questions that get right to the point of helping you discover what you want to develop this coming year and the qualities you need make it happen.
GRAB A PEN AND SOME PAPER AND TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS....
1. What was my greatest achievement this year?
2. What has that achievement brought to my life?
3. What can I do to support keeping that achievement developing in my life?
4. What can I let go of? What's done it's time?
5. How would letting that go positively affect my life?
6. What can I do to make sure I let that go?
7. What is important for me to experience this coming year?
8. What will that experience bring to my life?
9. What do I have to do to make that experience happen?
10. What qualities did I write down for questions 2, 5 and 8?
(They reveal what is most important to me for the New Year!)
So there you go, your New Year intentions in a neat little package. Keep your intentions clear, meaningful and fun and they will surely come alive. Trust that you deserve to have what you desire and that you are completely worthy of letting it in!
Happy New Year!
Infinite love and abundance to you!
Finish the old stories and complete your healing!
CHECK OUT THE COMPLETED HEALING PROGRAMS™
PLEASE LIKE & SHARE :)
Access Octomono Masonry Settings
Sharing the Universe
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 -2023
Adapt & Overcome - Jupiter in Capricorn 2019/2020
Subconscious Immunity - New Moon in Aries
Find The Flow Within - Full Moon in Libra April 2020