A Self-Awareness Article
by Zoe Davis
What's Your Personal Year Number?
As we near the end of the year we start to feel the vibration of the new incoming year, this a good time to look at unfinished goals that need to be either completed or discarded.
When it comes to making the most of your energy and planning your approach for your new year it helps to know your personal year number. This is the number that will govern your year from January 1st until December 31st. Not only can you factor in your strengths and weaknesses for the new year but you can look ahead and see a plan unfold for many years to come!
This is a brief description of the personal year numbers, for more information you can find many great books and websites that cover this topic in depth.
Working out your personal year number:
Add up the numbers of your birth day, birth month and the Universal number (world year number) keep adding until you reduce it down to one number.
So someone born the 1st of March would be:
(Day) 1+ (Month) 3 + Universal (2019 reduced to single digit) 3 = 7
This persons personal year for 2019 is 7
Personal Year Number Meaning:
1. New beginnings, fresh start, independence, boldness, what you engage with now will be worked through for the next 9 years. World number 2017.
2. Choices, partnerships, relationships, opportunity, humanitarianism, intuition, go with the flow, no need to push.
Master number 11, spiritual mastery and ascension, creativity and flow in all life areas, psychic development. World number 2018, master number 11.
3. Decisions/ choices to be made, creativity, playfulness, seeing the light side in life, socialising, watch out for extravagance and indulgence. World number 2019.
4. Work, saving, building solid foundations, create structure. Head down and focus. Not a year for big moves or major changes.
Master Number 22, the Master Builder, turn dreams into reality, materialise visions, ambition and discipline. World number 2020, master number 22.
5. Freedom, fun, play, travel, make your decisions on what feels good. Avoid procrastination or repeating detrimental patterns. Watch for indulgence. World year 2021.
6. Family, home, domestic responsibilities, marriage, renovations. Make space for creativity, get a studio and clean out your office. World year 2022, three 2's is going to be an extra sensitive year, particularly for those with one or more 2's in their birth date.
Master year 33, the Master Nurturer, nurturing and healing others through care and creativity. Art therapy, experiential healing, volunteering, creating sacred space.
7. Perfection of the inner self. Creativity in a solo way, write, paint, design, study. Quiet time, retreat and explore your inner resources, put your skills to good use and be unique. World number 2023.
8. Expand, business, enterprise, network, selling. Structure your pursuits into a way that serves the world. World number 2024.
9. Clean up, cut back and chuck out. Get rid of anything that isn’t serving you. Love yourself. Prepare for the One year coming up. World number 2015.
Understanding where you are in your 9 year cycle helps you plan your energy and goals for the years to come.
Quick guide to the personal year vibration:
Consider where you are in your cycle as you move into your new year, be aware of pushing ahead when you may be better off resting or consolidating, and be aware of holding back when you may need to be applying yourself and putting yourself out there.
By working through the strengths and weaknesses of the personal year you get closer to harmonising with the natural cycles of universal energy which leads to greater self awareness, ease and abundance.
Happy new year!
Access Octomono Masonry Settings
Sharing the Universe
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 -2023
Adapt & Overcome - Jupiter in Capricorn 2019/2020
Subconscious Immunity - New Moon in Aries
Find The Flow Within - Full Moon in Libra April 2020